An Elf Inside

Bismillah

Elf Magic ~ Original picture was from here

I remember the first time we met
We stared at each other
None know yet that there would be something

Day by day
You slowly come to mind
Making my heart beat so fast
Making me feel something I've never felt before

Week by week
I found myself thinking about you
You are everywhere to me, even if I close my eyes
Clear, then... something strange has touched my soul

When you are near me
It feels like I would burst, my face turned red
My feelings flew, don't know when it will be back

Maybe there is a creature in me
It gets me to smile when you smile
It makes me cry when you cry
And makes me want to wipe your tears away

I wonder what kind of creature it is
But I think that is an elf

An elf that appears for you
An elf that keens on you

An elf inside
Waiting for the right moment to say love


-------------------------------
princess Aurora, the sleeping beauty mode
(c) EZ - Makassar - Februari 2012