There's One More

Bismillaahirrahmaanirahiim

Grant Wishes ~ Original picture was from here

I had fun!
I told you, right?
I was paralyzed in the past,
so this was amazingly fun.

So, they're all fulfilled?
Fulfilled? What is?

Everything you wanted to do
when you couldn't move.
Oh... There's one more.

What?
Marriage.

Eh?

The ultimate happiness for a girl.
But I can't do housework or cleaning or anything.
Actually, I can't do anything by myself.
I'm nothing but trouble, dragging everyone else down.
I guess no one would want to take me.
My happiness, it was all taken from me.

That's not true.

Then... will you marry me?

Eh? I-I-I...

I'll do it!

What? You are...

♥ ♥ 
It's Me ~ Original picture was from here

I'll marry you. I'm serious.
But, you don't know the real me.

No matter what happens to you in the real world, I'll marry you!
No matter what kind of sickness you have!

I can't walk or even stand.

I said no matter what kind!!
Even if you can't walk or stand
or even if you can't have kids!
I'll still marry you!
I'll always stay by your side.

The girl I met here isn't fake.
It's the real you!

No matter where or how I meet you, I'll fall in love with you.
If I can meet you again, against the 6 billion to 1 odds
and even if your body can't move
I'll marry you.

We won't meet...
I'm always in bed at home.

Ah! I play baseball, you know.
One day, I'll smash a baseball through your window.
And when I go to get it, I'll find you.
That's how we'll meet.

We'll end up talking, we'll get along, 
and before I know it, I'll be visiting you every day.
What do you think?

Hu um.
Hey, when that happens...
My mom works hard by herself to take care of me.
Could you help her out?

Leave it to me.

Thank goodness.

♥ ♥ 


( Angel Beats! 2012 )