Dear Brain, You Were Right

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim


Dear tummy, sorry for all the butterflies. 
Honestly, this is also the shocking day for me.
A day that could bring such a wonderful hope.
Wondering now, ice is melting from the north pole.
With people who have a sunny in their entire time.
Precious and brave, little bit chaos but sweet.
For you, who makes unpredictable movement.
Thank you for giving me a butterfly in my life.

Dear pillow, sorry for all the tears.
I know this is like a zing, not a jinx.
But truly, I really want to escape.
This is my first time, I lie to myself.
I said, I can go through this way.
I can pass the path and find the gap.
Unfortunately, everything goes wrong.
And my eyes take a responsibility.
To cover the explosion by yours.

Dear heart, sorry for all the damages.
Today living under a smile is being so uneasy.
But it's the only way to figure out my day.
Somehow it feels very lively and pinky.
If nobody notice, if nobody worry.
Eventhough I got serious injury.
Inside, my heart broke far away.

Dear brain, you were right.
I am going to go along for sure.
Then fate will twist again.
So stand up, girl.
No doubt.



Makassar, June 18th 2013.
It's not just you. It comes to me too.
Sorry, I'm still owe a word for you.

20 comments:

  1. kepala plus otakku lagi mumet jadi tak satupun yang bisa kuterjemahkan dalam bahasa ibuku....,
    yang penting aku berusaha meninggalkan jejak terbaikku di sini...salam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. emang otak lebih utama, tapi mesti tetep dijaga ama hati. kayak politisi, pada pinter, punya otak cerdas, tapi gak punya hati untuk menaikkan BBM. tega. sungguh ter-la-lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe this is one of the processes in the life that everyone has experienced it..

    wake up and stare at it always to the fore.. o_0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weww, someone like you ternyata could define this kind of things, yah... for my narrow mind, "tummy and butterfly" has a "direct" meaning, *guess I'm wrong but I just feel it is :) #sotta

    Hei maya, i thought you're just a half human. So my mind denied that you could go through that way. But I realize that you're whole human as yourself.

    Keep istiqomah yah. Mayan banyak loh yang have a same thought as mind about you're should be just a half human ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rusydi hikmawanwah saya setuuju tuh sama mas rusydi..salam silaturrahim saja

    ReplyDelete
  6. kamu kenapa may? tumben-tumbenan kamu mellow gini?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No doubt? No dong ... hehehe ... cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. saya ngga ngerti bahasa ingris m'ba...maaf yah

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Annesya Nah, ada yang sepemikiran ini. Ada yang terselubung pasti ya Nes :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @capung2 really?

    honestly, it feels so frustated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @haps dw what a wow! i am not perfect, dear :D either, i am not a half human. jyaa, i am just an ordinary princess <3 uhuuy!

    hahaha, kadang-kadang itulah alasan ke-stres-an-ku :) another mind, another thought.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lidya - Mama Cal-Vin Artinya kira-kira merujuk pada pikiran yang selama ini diingkari, mbak.

    ReplyDelete